Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lisy cracks us up

Lisy in front of the San Diego skyline.

*burp*
"What do you say?" prompted Daddy.
"Excu- *BURP*" replied Lisy.
Oh, it was hard not to laugh out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, I a ugly princess," Lisy stated one day.
"Oh? Do you want to be an ugly princess?" I asked.
"No," she replied matter-of-factly, but she did not elaborate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During our Christmas vacation, the boys got in trouble more than once because they wouldn't lift up the toilet seat and would pee on it. After we came home, Lisy had an accident. She made it into the bathroom but no further. Lisy explained the situation to me, and with a big smile on her face, she ended by telling me, "but I didn't pee on the toilet seat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right in the middle of singing "76 Trombones," Lisy made an explosion noise.
"Lisy, did you just blow-up the Music Man?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yes!" she happily answered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elisa is not exactly graceful. She falls down all the time. Dominic has joked that she would fall off the floor if it wasn't below her. She also runs into things, like walls and doors, a lot. We used to feel a little concerned for her safety, but she does this so often and usually just shakes it off, that it's much more comical to us.

The other night at dinner Lisy fell off the bench and Dominic stifled a laugh. She sat back on the bench and said, "Daddy laughs when I fall down!" She then proceeded to purposefully fall down through the rest of dinner.

3 comments:

  1. I just went back and reread all of the past posts. Just wanted to let you know how very much I enjoy them. I love being kept up-to-date on how very funny, precocious and precious your sweet children are. Thank you so much for the effort you go to. Love you guys, Llama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad other people find the children as funny as we do. I also don't want to forget these moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! I so enjoy your posts :)

    ReplyDelete