Monday, May 30, 2011

Lisy's birthday

Here are my favorite Lisy quotes about her birthday.

We gave her a zhu zhu pet that looks a lot like our guinea pig, Thor. Samuel named the guinea pig after the super hero from The Avengers. When I asked Lisy what she wanted to name her zhu zhu, it only took her a second to say, "Sor, God of Sunder." Have I mentioned that she can't pronounce the 'th' sound?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All morning long Lisy has been asking, "Is it still my birthday?" She had a lot of fun yesterday. Since we'll go shopping later to use her gift card, I'm sure it will feel like it is still her birthday.

1 comment:

  1. The lisp is adorable, but on another tack: naming a guinea pig (or zsu zsu pet) Thor seems natural enough, but specifying that it is the God of Thunder--that cracks me up. Guinea pigs aren't that thunderous, or godlike.

    ReplyDelete