Sunday, May 26, 2013

Benjamin is growing up

This is why young boys should only have white shirts for church.
Benjamin was sitting very calmly, though still swinging his legs, during all of Sacrament meeting today. He didn't run around, play on the floor, pester his siblings, or even color in the coloring books we brought. I complimented him on his reverent behavior, the likes of which I've never seen from any of my children unless they were sick.

He explained, "When I have a good attitude and come to church, my week is better. When I come to church and have a bad attitude, my week isn't so good."

Whoa. What happened to my son? It's like he matured over night. Now I believe he is ready for baptism at the end of the summer.


I love this kid!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! What a great insight to have so young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of grown-ups are still working on that concept. Way to go Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Such a mature observation....I'm truly impressed!

    ReplyDelete