Monday, February 8, 2010

Me pretty

The other day, Lisy was in the bathroom with me while I was washing my face. She got into my lotion and spread it on her cheeks. Then she beamed up at me and declared, "me pwetty!" She is very self-assured and confident in her looks and style, as evidenced by this outfit:


And here is a great example of how she likes to wear her pajamas backwards. Even though her clothes were all twisted, she insisted she wanted them that way and that they were comfortable.


-MR

3 comments:

  1. she is so darling, and getting cuter (or pwettiew) all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at how early girls start caring about clothes. The other day I put a pair of jammies on Katrina that she didn't want to wear. She cried until I took them off and put on an approved pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can tell she inherited her Grandma Llama's love of color!

    ReplyDelete