Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lisy-isms

Lisy at the tide pools in June.

Elisa just cracks me up sometimes. To begin with, at least once a day she begs me to take a picture of her. She won't be doing anything interesting, just sitting on the couch watching t.v. I don't want a ton of random pictures, but I will let her jump into a picture I'm about to take.

When it's time to get out of her car seat, she asks to "buckle me out." It makes sense, since we buckle her in.

Along a similar line, she slept late the other day. I told her that she slept in. "No," she said, "I slept out."

Yesterday Lisy pulled the dish drainer out from under the sink. She then started strumming it like a guitar and singing "Iron Man." Only 3 and already a rocker.

This morning Lisy pointed a gun and proclaimed in her toughest voice, "I a p'incess."
Dominic needed to clarify her statement. "You're a princess?"
"With a gun," she continued in her tough voice.
She may be all girl, but her brothers have been a big influence on her imagination.

Lisy, the ballerina princess, napping on the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment