Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bedtime activity

All four children sleep in the same room, per their request.

Benjamin has decided to be afraid of the dark and thus needs the door left open with the hall light on.

Rachel has figured out how to get out of her crib.

This evening when I tried to put Rachel back to bed, she immediately swung her leg over the side again. Since I do not want to make a dozen trips up and down the stairs, I told the children that if Rachel got out of bed again, then I would close their door.

Now I keep hearing Benjamin run across the floor above me saying, "No, no, no!"

*update: Dominic just passed by the kids' room. Rachel is in the process of tearing apart her bed. She didn't even notice Daddy because she was so focused on pulling up her mattress.

Yes, she has been screaming through all of this. If she were a cartoon, she would have steam coming out of her ears. She also does a funny little trill - perhaps she is destined to speak Spanish fluently.

No comments:

Post a Comment