Friday, May 23, 2014

Cute Makayla Day

Sometimes there is a day when one child is just so cute and steals our attention. Today it was Makayla, who is now 3.

Makayla is snuggling with our bunny, Freya
We went on a walk, but I carried Makayla a little when she grew tired. I put her down shortly before we got back. She said, "I'll take care of you, Mom." Then she pushed her hands out while saying, "Pshh, pshh, go away!" She then said to me, "I saved you from the big monster, Mommy."

Our bedroom light is connected to the clapper. I was trying to clap on the light, but it wasn't working. Makayla was talking non-stop and interferring with the sensor. When I exclaimed in frustration Dominic said, "It's not working because Makayla is yammering." So Makayla started saying, "yammy yammy yammy yammy."

The window was open. The wind picked up and blew around all the loose papers in the room. Makayla ran to the window and slammed it shut. She proudly proclaimed, "I saved everyone!"


No comments:

Post a Comment