Friday, November 13, 2009

Not afraid of cat food, eh?

The poll results are in - and it was a three way tie (each with two votes): something gooey, anything furry and a lego are all officially things you do not want to find in your shoes - for full disclosure, I do have to say that I have found all of these in my shoes.


Not too impressed with cat food? It's worse than you think, honestly - it leaves a cat food smell and residue after it's been put in your shoe for the up-teenth time :P I'll be happy to show you guys the next time we come to visit. There really is nothing like taking off your shoes after a long day of work to a whiff of cat-food and feet, not saying furry things are fun to find in your shoes. It is cute when you find little shoes in your shoes though :)

Feel free to check out the next post, as soon as I put it up.

-Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment