Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lisy sayings

Lisy is such a girl, but she also has older brothers. She is so used to hearing her brothers talk about Batman that she has a hard time adjusting to new superheroes. One day the boys were playing Spiderman, and Lisy kept calling him Spiderbatman. They could not convince her to take out bat.

She recently received hand-me-down Batman pajamas. When Dominic saw her playing by herself, he asked her what she was doing. Lisy has a high-pitched voice, and yet in her lowest voice possible, she glowered and replied, "I'm Batman." No matter how much we correct her, she is not Bat Girl.

Lisy enjoys the t.v. show Ben Ten (check out the wikipedia link, or you might not understand this paragraph.) Whenever I wear my watch, she constantly hits it and tells me that I'm different aliens. One day she got a hold of her brother's omnitrix, and she would hit it, make all the appropriate sound effects, and pretend to be the various aliens. She was pretty good, too. Even if I couldn't understand what she was saying, I could still determine the correct alien by the way she talked.

All the kids have a favorite Beatles' song. Benjamin prefers "I Want to Hold Your Hand." Samuel and Lisy both really like "Yellow Submarine." I think it's adorable when Lisy goes around singing, "we aw yive in a yeyow submawine!"

If the cat goes somewhere it isn't supposed to be, Lisy likes to helpfully shoo the cat away with, "Soo! Soo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment