Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stinky Feet Pete

My son is strange. OK, so we all know that, but this is yet another example of how strange he can be.

Tonight Benjamin plugged his nose while I helped him brush his teeth. When I asked why, he told me that my breath stinks. I do not feel offended. After all he is 4 and a half, and children his age are blunt. Then he and Samuel started pestering their dad by smelling his dirty, end-of-the-day-just-took-off-shoes feet! Alright, I admit it: I ate onions today. But is dirty sock odor really more pleasant than onion breath? To make it worse, they kept laughing (but that might have been due to Dominic's annoyed reaction).

Dom: Yes, yes it is. Onion breath is worse than smelly socks.

Speaking of smelly feet, Benjamin can have really foul smelling feet at the end of the day, and he's been like that since he started wearing shoes. Dominic first called him Stinky Feet Pete about 2 years ago. Benjamin thought it was hilarious! He loved to go around telling people, even complete strangers, that his name was Stinky Feet Pete. The boys have now named one of their clone trooper commanders Stinky Feet Pete.

Yes, he is wearing socks with his sandals. He insists on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment