Thursday, April 1, 2010

healthy competition

Background: The boys have a Superman car. When they shake it, it makes revving noises, says "faster, more powerful" in a dramatic voice, and then speeds off for a few feet.

So I have this new work-out program: EA Active on the Wii gaming system. I usually exercise once Samuel is at school, and Benjamin likes to exercise with me. Samuel likes to join me during his days off, but he and Benjamin have to take turns.

Supposedly we work together to achieve the set goals, but the boys try to "beat" me. The other day Samuel was the lucky one to exercise with me first. Benjamin kept saying, "Mommy, go faster, more powerful." When it was his turn and the timer started, Benjamin pleaded, "Mommy, don't go faster, more powerful!" Uh huh. I guess he's just a fair-weather fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment